Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring in a Box

I don't know about you, but I am definitely ready for Spring! This is our second go-around with snow here in Arkansas. An inch or two may not be so unusual, but 8 to 10 inches is NOT normal for here!!

Here are the views I saw outside our door this morning.





I'm a sunny day type of person, and I was just about ready to go for some light therapy!! when this box arrived on my doorstep.



I call it my "Spring in a Box" because it was filled with bolts of the most beautiful Spring fabric, Verna by Kate Spain for Moda. It was just what I needed to lift those winter time blues away.

You can find these fabrics already listed in bundles and individually in my shop. Here, you'll see just a sampling of what I have in the shop. I hope it gets you ready to anticipate the arrival of Spring, also. Enjoy!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...