Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just in Time for April Showers

This is how the skies have looked recently here in Arkansas.



So, it seemed only fitting that I should receive a box filled with fabrics from the Rainy Days and Mondays collection from Riley Blake Designs. This line was created by 2 new designers that happen to be sisters, Melissa Synder Wood and Rebecca Snyder. Their designer names are Melimba and Beccabury.

I fell in love with this collection at the Houston Quilt Market and loved it even more when it arrived. Here's an example of what is in my shop.













There are also some great fabrics that go along with these that I have to sell separately or as a bundle.





I just received a phone call from Riley Blake and their new collection, Summer Song, is due to arrive next week...the whole line in 3 colorways! Can you tell I'm definitely ready for Spring and Summer to arrive!

Here is a sneak preview of what is due to arrive in my shop, so be watching for my listings.















It's Daylight Savings Time here and it takes me forever to adjust! It stays light out longer now, but for you night owls, I'll still turn my porchlight on for you:)

Till next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...