Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Psalm 107:1

I hope everyone has had a blessed Thanksgiving Day with loved ones and friends. And, that you've had a few laughs and full tummies, and a day of giving thanks to the ONE who gives so generously, including the gift of His Son.  His Grace is immeasurable!

***************************************************************************************

Now, that the "gobble, gobble" is gone, you might want to stop by my shop and "gobble" up some savings on fabric and patterns. You will receive a 10% discount when you use the Discount Code HB2011 when you check out. This sale is for full yards, continuous yards and patterns only and does not apply to shipping charges.

I just wanted to show my gratitude to all my customers for their continued support of my little shop. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you!

Please don't forget to type in the Discount Code HB2011 at checkout.

Encourage One Another,

Lynette



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...