Sunday, April 8, 2012

Resurrection Day!

This is not a fabric post, but as described in my profile, this is also sometimes a jounal on what is going on in my life.

I have been away from the shop for a couple of weeks, while my husband and I went on a wonderful tour with Dr. David Jeremiah and Turning Point and 600 other people to Israel.

We have lived in Europe and seen many places, but I can honestly say that, as a Christian, this was the most wonderful thing we've ever done!

And, now, just a little over a week later, Resurrection Day is even so much more meaningful, as we spent a few days in Jeruselum at the Garden Tomb site. And, yes, the tomb was empty! Hallelujah!

It's taken us forever to recover from jet lag. And, we have over a 1,000 pictures to tag, but I just put together a small collage of our last day in Jeruselum of the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb site, the Eastern Wall and Dome of the Rock that I wanted to share.


I took the following picture this morning at a Sunrise Service. I hope your morning looks just as beautiful!


Going to Israel was one thing on my bucket list that I never thought I'd get to check off. So, if you're like me, and you have a bucket list of things you'd like to do, don't give up:)

Have a wonderful Resurrection Day!

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...