Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Here, It's Here...Sherbet Pips is Here!

Now, don't faint! I know this is a record for me blogging 3 days in a row! But, I just had to let you know that in the dead of the night....OK after 8:30 p.m., the UPS man snuck up on our porch and delivered the boxes that I had waited for all day. I was getting a little edgy, as I didn't think they were going to be delivered....but
There they were. I guess they deliver rain, snow or sleet AND after hours:)

Anyway, they were filled with my order of Sherbet Pips fabric by Aneela Hoey for Moda Fabrics. As soon as I saw the fabric swatches at Quilt Market last Fall, I knew I had to have it.

You will have to check out Aneela's blog to learn the creation process and the sweet stories behind the designs and development of this wonderful fabric line. She also has some great projects and tutorials that she provides.

There are 27 different fabrics in the Sherbet Pips collection, and I have all 27 in my shop.

With color names such as Vanilla Ice Cream, Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy Blue, Bubble Gum and Cherry, who can resist! Also, I've had so many customers requesting grey fabrics...Did you know that grey is the new black.  Anyway, Aneela has also included Scooter Grey they looks just "yummy" with the sweet pinks and blues of the other fabrics.

Here are a few samples of what you will find in my shop:

                                             Girl in a Tree Swing in Pink Lemonade

                                                 Puppy Dog Tails in Cotton Candy Blue

                                                           Scoot in Scooter Grey

                                                            Scarf Stripe in Cherry

There's also some wonderful coordinates like Square Dot in Bubble Gum, and

                                                        Square Dots in Blue Grey.

You better shop soon, because I think this fabric is going to sell quickly!

Until next time...which may be soon now that I'm on a roll:)

Encourage One Another♥♥ 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...