Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Fabrics for a New Year!

The new fabrics that I ordered from Quilt Market are starting to roll in, and I am so excited!

Backyard Baby by Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller Fabrics just arrived, and I am in love!  Michael Miller had a new designer contest a few months ago, in which we could go on-line and vote for our favorite.  Well, Patty Sloniger won the contest, and it just so happens, that I voted for her!  When I saw her fabrics in person at quilt market, I knew I had to have them in the shop.  I particular love the soft colors of the aquas and grays. And, then to liven it up, there are some great designs in lime greens and tangerine orange.  I could definitely see these in a sweet baby nursery, or as some darling spring and summer clothing for the little ones. These fabrics are moving quickly, so be sure and make your order soon!


There are some great coordinates to this collection also.

And, for all of the Lecien Flower Sugar fans, you'll want to be sure and visit the shop to see what you'd like to add to your collection.

I'll be sure to keep you posted as more fabulous fabrics begin to arrive:)

Be sure to encourage one another,

xoLynette


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...