Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Walk in the Woods

If you're sitting and wondering what kind of quilt you want to start next, check out Moda Bake Shop's Patchwork Chevron Quilt recipe by Jeni In Color Order. It's a lap-quilt size, so it should be very doable in a short amount of time.


Isn't it beautiful!! This quilt uses 4 charm packs from Aneela Hoey's, A Walk in the Woods that you can find in my shop. The recipe also calls for Moda Bella White 9900 97 that can also be found in my shop. I'm expecting yardage from the A Walk in the Woods in the shop sometime this month. I have 1 charm pack and 2 charm pack bundle listings made up right now. So, you will want to convo me for a custom listing with the 4 charm packs. And, if you need the Bella White to go with the charm packs, just let me know, and I can add that to your custom listing.

Now, how easy is that!

I look forward to hearing from you and...

Encourage One Another!

♥♥Lynette

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...