Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm in Business!

Some of my new fabric finally arrived from Free Spirit, and am I excited!

Here is Garden Friends in mint by Jay McCarroll. They're so cute and whimsical. They'd look so cute as a little girl's dress or even for decorating a child's room.

Here is the beautiful Treetop Fancy by Tina Givens in brown. I think it would be beautiful made into a handbag.

I really hit the jackpot when my business cards showed up at the same time as my fabric. I was ready to hug the UPS delivery man, but I restrained myself. My talented and creative daughter designed the logo on my cards. I love the buzzing bee on the back, also.

And the cherry on top of the "ice cream" is my arrival of some of Sandi Henderson's new patterns.What little girl wouldn't want to wear something made from one of these!

All in all, I feel like a little girl in a candy store. Now I've got to get busy and get all the pictures taken and get this fabric out in my shop.

Be sure you come by my shop, make yourself comfortable with a latte or hot cocoa and drool over all these wonderful new fabrics.

I hope to show you my newest Michael Miller fabrics that should be arriving this week. So keep posted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...