Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I don't know about your part of the country, but this is a picture of what we woke up to this morning.

It is beautiful as long as we can stay indoors, and as long as the power stays on. And we are praying that the power stays on!!

I know I've been away awhile. Who knew how much work it is to have an on-line store! I've been ordering fabric, unpacking fabric, and listing fabric. I'm still learning the ropes. One, is to get new fabric ordered as soon as possible. A lot of my Flights of Fancy by Paula Prass is on backorder and my order of Andalucia by Patty Young is slowly trickling in. Check out Patty's blog for some really cute things to make with her new Andalucia line of fabric.

I've kind of had baby things on my mind lately. My husband and I were surprised Christmas Day by the announcement from our son and daughter-in-law that we were expecting our 5th grandbaby (their 4th child). Now, how exciting is that! Of course, we don't know if it's a girl or a boy yet, but I saw these darling little baby booties and it makes me want to make a pair..maybe. But I thought I'd share them with you. Michael Miller Fabrics had a bootie contest and these are the winners of the contest. I can see why.

This pair was made by Bridget Baxter. Some little baby girl is going to already come into this world in style!

This next pair was designed by Rebecca Alkem. I love the little buttons.

And look at this darling pair made by Grace Mayorga.Don't you love the soles!

This last pair of booties was designed by Stephanie Leigh Sabbe. Who wouldn't want their little baby girl wearing a pair of these!

My last blog talked about the new policy that Westminster/Free Spirit had announced on MRSP pricing. It seems that they have delayed the implementation of that policy, so they can review it more thoroughly. It also seems that it is inevitable, but at least we get a break for awhile. If you want to know more about it go to http://www.trueup.net/?p=2327.
I hope to be better at keeping everyone up on what I'm doing. Until then....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...