Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Red Hot Summer!

I don't know about your part of the country, but it's definitely HOT and HUMID here in Arkansas! So I'm staying cool by staying inside my nice, air-conditioned shop listing lots of new fabrics.

The color, red, is one of my favorite colors. Red and white makes me think of summer picnics, a beach cottage and Fourth of July. It makes me happy:) And, I just listed some wonderful, new red and white fabrics from the Sketchbook collection by P & B Textiles. These fabrics are listed in my Sale section at a price that will make you happy:) And, if you're wanting some ideas about what to make, check out the BEAUTIFUL Red and White Coin Quilt that Rita from Red Pepper Quilts just finished and posted on her blog.

So grab a glass of cold lemonade and enjoy!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...