Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Wabbit" Addiction


I never thought I was one to be a collector, but it has been brought to my attention, more than once, especially by my husband, that I have a lot of animal objects. I don't know if it stems from my desire to live on a farm or if it was my French country phase that I went through awhile back.

I guess that is why I just love the new Garden Friends by Jay McCarrol, that you can find in my etsy shop. Here is the whimsical Funny Bunnies fabric in teal.

I also carry more of the Garden Friends collection in my shop like Ivy League Bees in mint.

And the whimsical Love Birds in mint.

And here are some wonderful coordinates like ZigZag Zoo, Strawberry Sunshine, and Love Tomatoes.


And so today, I decided to talley up how many rabbit objects I actually have, and one might say I really like rabbits! Well, maybe the ones that don't eat up my garden at least!


Gee, I wonder if there's a recovery group for "wabbit" addictions?? If any of you have the same problem, be sure and stop by my shop and help yourself to some delightful Garden Friends fabric.

Oh yes, I also carry a wide array of other fabrics for those with fabric addictions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...