Monday, March 30, 2009

March of the Tools #3


March is about to blow out of here, so I thought I'd better get one more of my favorite tools in before it does. It's my KitchenAid mixer!



I had to wait till I was married 25 years before I finally got my KitchenAid. Honestly, my baked goods improved tremendously after I started using it. Everyone thinks I have the best chocolate chip cookies, and I just say, "It's because of my KitchenAid!" I haven't changed the recipe, so that has to be it.

I gave one to our daughter and daughter-in-law when they got married, because I didn't want them to have to wait as long as I did to get one. Mine is 300 watts, and that seems to be enough power for anything I usually make. There is one that has 275watts that is alittle less expensive, and is probably sufficient for everyday mixing. But, if you want to mix bread dough, or something pretty stiff, you might want to get one with more power. They also come in some great colors now. So, if you're trying to think of a great wedding gift, I highly recommend the KitchenAid mixer. The groom will love you for it! And, if you don't have one, you might just want to buy one for yourself, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...