Sunday, October 4, 2009

LOVE is in the Air...Oops I Mean Shop!



Just arrived in the shop is Amy Butler's whole new collection called LOVE. In Amy's words..."I couldn't be more excited about LOVE! My newest fabric collection for Rowan has me reeling. I've gone over-the-top with prints and color to make a luscious and yet "bite-sized" collection of 26 quilting/fashion weight fabrics and 12 Home Dec weight fabrics. A marriage by design coming from a love affair of rich, soulful, organic florals and architectural prints passionately inspired by my recent trips to Indonesia and England. Rich tropical colors with ethnic imprints, and elegance found in over the top florals like full roses and exploding peony blossoms join together in an optimistic celebration of print and color."

I have all 26 fabrics in my shop and each and every one of them are bee-utiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...