Monday, October 19, 2009

More Market

Here's a sneak peak at some of the fabulous, new fabrics that will be coming out the next few months, that I purchased at the Samples Spree.



I really thought Mr. T took more pictures at Sandi Henderson's booth but it appears that he only took a couple. And she had such a lovely set up. We had a nice time talking to her husband, Dustin, while Sandi was away from her booth. He did a great job explaining things about Sandi's new patterns and fabric line, Meadowsweet, that will be arriving soon.

Here's a quilt made from the Meadowsweet line.



Here is a chair that Caroline from J.Caroline covered for Sandi from her Meadowsweet fabric that I absolutely adored!



A couple samples from Sandi's new patterns that will be out soon.



Here's Paula Prass' sophisticated booth with her new Woodland Delight collection and wonderful new patterns. I especially liked the Mother/Daughter look alike patterns.



Here are some new pattern designs from Patty Young's new Flora & Fauna collection, that will be out soon.



So cute.



Mr. T and I were getting ready to ride the shuttle to the Convention Center when we met 2 delightful ladies from Australia. We got to talking and guess who they were?? Yes, Melly and Rosie from Melly and Me

With much duress, we were able to get Mr. T in a picture of us together. A nice couple that I believe were reps in Denmark for Melly and Me took this picture for us.



Rosie has a new fabric line coming out, around December, called Grandmother's Flower Garden from Lecien. It has a vintage feel to it, and I love the colors.



I loved this quilt from Rosie's Grandmother's Flower Garden.



And, of course, the whimsical patterns of Melly and Me.



I spent most of my time at Moda setting up my account (FINALLY) and getting my order in for some terrific new lines that will be out.



Quilt from American Jane french-inspired fabric. I love it!



Freebird by MoMo.



The wonderful Whimsey by Fig Tree. I've always loved Joanna Figueroa's fabrics and patterns.



New Designers Lauren & Jessi Jung's Botany for Moda.



Love the color's in Kate Spain's Verna collection.



And, lastly, a display from one of my favorite quilt magazines.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That chair is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...